Центр молекулярних і клітинних досліджень
Permanent URI for this collection
Центр молекулярних і клітинних досліджень створено 2004 року. Стратегічна мета діяльності Центру - сформувати школу клітинної біології та біотехнології, що дасть змогу готувати висококваліфікованих кадрів як для викладання у вищих навчальних закладах, так і для науково-дослідних установ та медико-біологічних центрів, діяльність яких пов'язана з клітинною біологією і спрямована на вирішення проблем, пов'язаних із аналізом, накопиченням і оцінкою клітинних популяцій як трансплантатів.
- ItemApplication of gold nanoparticles to determine spermine in the presence of other polyamines(2022) Yanish, Yuri; Prylutskyi, Maksym; Zaletok, Sofia; Mukha, JuliaThe development of methods for the detection of polyamines in biological fluids is essential to improve early diagnosis and treatment of patients with prostate cancer. One of the promising areas is the use of noble metal nanoparticles. According to the literature data, there is no methodological approach have been developed to reliably distinguish spermine from other polyamines, in particular, from their acetylated forms and related compounds present in biological fluids. The paper presents the results of spectrophotometric determination of spermine both alone and in the presence of putrescine, spermidine or urea in the urine using gold nanoparticles. The results of the experiments proved that the developed method is suitable for the selective determination of spermine. It was shown that the presence of spermidine, putrescine, acetylated forms of polyamines or carbamide does not affect the results of the analysis.
- ItemPolyamines as new potential biomarkers for differential diagnosis of prostate cancer and estimation of its aggressiveness(2022) Zaletok, Sofia; Klenov, Oleg; Bentrad, Veronica; Prylutskyi, Maksym; Vitruk, Y. ; Stakhovskyy, E. ; Timoshenko, A.Prostate cancer (PCa) is one of the most common malignancies in older men. The study of tissue markers of PCa can provide information about the state of proliferation and apoptosis in tumors, the susceptibility of tumor cells to metastasis and the mechanisms of resistance to therapy, which, in turn, can help predict the course of the disease and develop personalized treatment. Polyamines (PAs) spermine, spermidine, putrescine are of particular interest in terms of PCa tissue markers. Aim: To investigate the levels of basic and acetylated forms of PAs in the postoperative samples of malignant and benign tumors of the human prostate and evaluate the possibility of their use for differential diagnosis and assessment of the PCa aggressiveness. Object and Methods: 57 postoperative tumor samples from patients with prostate adenocarcinoma of different Gleason score (GS) and clinical stage (T1–T4) and 20 samples of tumors from patients with benign prostate hyperplasia (BPH) were studied. The content of PAs was determined by high performance liquid chromatography.
- ItemEpitopes identification of broadly neutralizing monoclonal antibodies against Corynebacterium diphtheriae exotoxin(2022) Kulyk, Ya.; Siromolot, Andriy; Kolybo, DenysBetter and high-potency vaccines against diphtheria are urgently needed to provide broader protection against diverse strains and subtypes. Identification of novel broadly neutralizing epitopes targeted by protective antibodies could aid in such efforts. Aim. In this study we focused on the search of binding sites identification of anti diphtheria toxin monoclonal antibodies and their neutralizing activity to block binding of recombinant exotoxin derivates with host receptors.
- ItemDevelopment of a dietary supplement for improving the cognitive and lowering the homocysteine level(2022) Romaniuk, Svitlana; Tykhonenko, Tetiana; Siromolot, Andriy; Guzyk, Mykhailo; Lugovska, Natalia; Galkin, Olexander; Kuchmerovska, Tamara; Kolybo, Denys; Komisarenko, SergiyPurpose. To develop the dietary supplement for reducing high homocysteine levels, which has a minimum content of components that may cause side effects; to test the supplement effect on the cognitive abilities of ani-mals and to commercialize the product.Materials and Methods. The developed dietary supplement Alfacognitin contains vitamins B6, B9, B12, C, and choline. For modelling experimental hyperhomocysteinemia in rats, the animals are kept on a diet rich in L-methionine. Blood homocysteine concentrations are determined by the ion exchange liquid column chromato-graphy method with the use of an automatic amino acid analyzer. The behavioral responses and cognitive abilities of the rats have been studied with the use of behavioral tests (open field test, fear conditioning test, and social int e raction test). The production of Alfacognitin dietary supplement has been launched with Nutrimed Ltd. (Kyiv).
- ItemDetection of specifi c antibodies using MPT83-MPT63 fusion protein in patients with destructive pulmonary tuberculosis(Danylo Halytsky Lviv National Medical University, Lviv, Ukraine, 2022) Rekalova, Olena ; Panasyukova, Oksana ; Pogrebna, Marina; Yasir, Svitlana; Siromolot, Andriy; Romaniuk, Svitlana ; Kolybo, Denis; Komisarenko, Sergiy ; Feshchenko, YuriThe study aimed to determine the clinical and laboratory features of pulmonary TB that may aff ect the sensitivity of IgG TB antibody detection in human serum by the immuno-enzyme test system “IB-Chem Anti-Mycobacterium tuberculosis”, which was developed at the Palladin Institute of Biochemistry of the NAS of Ukraine and uses recombinant fusion protein MPT83-MPT63 as an antigen.