Permanent URI for this collection
Browsing Кафедра хімії by Title
Now showing 1 - 20 of 142
Results Per Page
- Item4-(N-Boc-амино)-1Н-1,2,3-триазолкарботиоамиды в синтезе производных новой гетероциклической системы [1,2,3]триазоло[4,5-e][1,4]тиазепина(2021) Сирота, Наталия; Кемский, Сергей; Больбут, Андрей; Чернобаев, Игорь; Лявинец, Александр; Вовк, Михаил4-(N-Boc-амино)-1Н-1,2,3-триазолкарботиоамиды, полученные последовательной обработкой 4-(N-Boc-амино)-1Н-1,2,3-три- азолов n-BuLi и алкилизотиоцианатами при –78÷–60°C, при действии этилбромацетата образуют соответствующие 4-(N-Boc- амино)-5-тиоимидаты, которые в насыщенном НCl диоксане подвергаются внутримолекулярной циклоконденсации в 8-(алкил- имино)-4,8-дигидро-1Н-[1,2,3]триазоло[4,5-e][1,4]тиазепин-5(6Н)-оны.
- ItemAdsorption of proteins on nano-silica modified with antimicrobial drugs(2019) Gaidai, Alina; Vakuliuk, Polina; Furtat, Iryna; Kunytsia, Natalia; Murlanova, Tatiana; Golub, AlexanderМатеріали конференції "Українська конференція з міжнародною участю "Хімія, фізика та технологія поверхні" та практикум "Біосумісні наночастинки на основі металів: синтез та застосування".
- ItemDevelopment of a Catalyst for Flue Gas Purification from Carbon Monoxide of Multi-Chamber Furnaces for Baking Electrode Blanks(2021) Ivanenko, Olena; Trypolskyi, Andrii; Gomelya, Nikolai; Karvatskii, Anton; Vahin, Andrii; Didenko, Olga; Konovalova, Victoria; Strizhak, PeterThe catalysts based on natural zeolite-clinoptilolite of Sokyrnytsia deposit modified with oxides of Mn4+, Fe2+, Fe3+, Cu2+, Cr3+ were synthesized. It was determined that 100% conversion of carbon monoxide was achieved at a temperature of 390ºC when using the copper-manganese-oxide catalyst (30% CuO + 70% MnO2). It was shown that although the use of the manganese-oxide catalyst provided 92.8% of CO conversion degree, this catalyst had the most advantages for application compared to the other studied solids. The structural parameters of the manganese-oxide catalyst were determined using XRD, SEM, and nitrogen adsorption. The composition of the main elements of the catalyst samples was determined by micro-X-ray spectral analysis. It was shown that using the catalyst containers in chambers heated by flue gases in the fire channels of a multi-chamber furnace for baking of electrode blanks can be one of the constructive solutions to the problem of flue gas purification from carbon monoxide. The environmental safety of the copper-manganese-oxide catalyst application for the treatment of the flue gases of electrode production is justified by obtaining a catalyst from spent sorbents for purification of the manganese-containing natural water and its non-toxicity in the case of burial or storage in landfills.
- ItemDevelopment of Antimicrobial Membranes via the Surface Tethering of Chitosan(2009) Nigmatullin, Rinat; Konovalova, Victoria; Pobigay, GannaTo render the surface of ultraﬁltration membranes biocidal, cellulose membranes were modiﬁed with chitosan, a naturally occurring polycationic biocide. Through the use of chitosans of different molecular weights and membranes with different pore sizes, the alteration of the morphological structure of tethered chitosan layers was achieved. The importance of such structural differences in the antimicrobial activity of the prepared membranes against gram-positive Staphylococcus aureus and gram-negative Escherichia coli was studied. The antimicrobial efﬁciency improved with the use of chitosans with higher molecular weights and membranes with smaller pore sizes. This suggested that the surface location of the grafted chitosan chains was more preferential for a higher antimicrobial activity of the surface. Membranes modiﬁed with chitosan showed higher antimicrobial efﬁciency against gram-positive S. aureus than against gramnegative E. coli.
- ItemThe effect of nanocomposite, impregnated with ornidazole, on biofilm formation by opportunistic microorganisms(2019) Lupatsii, M.; Furtat, Iryna; Murlanova, Tatiana; Vakuliuk, Polina; Golub, AlexanderAbstract of the speech at International Research and Practice Conference "Nanotechnology and Nanomaterials" (NANO-2019), 27-30 August 2019, Lviv, Ukraine
- ItemElectrolyte-Electrolyte Phase Separation in a DC Magnetic Field(2017) Gorobets, Yu.; Gorobets, O.; Derecha, D.; Skirta, Yu.; Gerasimchuk, I.; Konovalova, Victoria; Kyba, A.Presentation speech at the International Research and Practice Conference "Nanotechnology and Nanomaterials" (NANO-2017), 23-26 August 2017, Chernivtsi, Ukraine.
- ItemEnhanced transport and antifouling properties of polyethersulfone membranes modified with α-amylase incorporated in chitosan-based polymeric micelles(2020) Kolesnyk, Iryna; Konovalova, Victoria; Kharchenko, Kateryna; Burban, Anatoliy; Kujawa, Joanna; Kujawski, WojciechThe objective of this study is related to the modification of polyethersulfone membranes with α-amylase incorporated into chitosan-based polymeric micelles in order to reduce the membrane fouling. Amphiphilic chitosan derivatives have been synthesized through grafting of palmitic (PA) and stearic (SA) acids onto low-molecular weight chitosan. CMC values of palmitoyl and stearoyl derivatives of chitosan are equal to 5.7⋅10 2 mg/mL and 3.9⋅10 2 mg/mL, respectively. Whereas, the size of polymeric micelles amounted to 707 -64 nm and 609 - 57 nm for Chit-g-PA and Chit-g-SA, accordingly. The obtained micelles with enzyme have been adsorbed onto the surface of polyethersulfonic membranes. Modified membranes are characterized by high stability of the coating over time, thanks to the surface-active properties of chitosan derivatives and electrostatic interactions. The antifouling biocatalytic properties of modified membranes were studied in the process of starch filtration. The unmodified membrane showed the lowest permeability with an increase in the concentration of starch solutions due to dramatically increased cake formation. The permeability of modified membranes has been improved remarkably compared to the pristine one during starch ultrafiltration. The cake resistance of modified membranes decreases 6-fold, compared to the unmodified PES one. Furthermore, the effect of concentration polarization is attenuated owing to starch hydrolysis by α-amylase incorporated into polymeric micelles. The maximum activity of α-amylase immobilized on PES membrane is observed in the pH range of 6.5–7.5 and the higher resistance of enzyme to acidic media compared to the native one has been shown. High stability and reusability of immobilized α-amylase has been demonstrated. The degree of starch conversion reduces by 35% and 30% after 10 cycles for a membrane modified with Chit-g-PA and Chit-g-SA, respectively.
- ItemFe2+ Removal from Water Using PVDF Membranes, Modified with Magnetite Nanoparticles, by Polyelectrolyte Enhanced Ultrafiltration(2018) Konovalova, Victoria; Kolesnyk, Iryna; Ivanenko, Olena; Burban, AnatoliyThe aim of this study was to show results of Fe2+ removal from water by polyelectrolyte enhanced ultrafiltration on polyvinylidene fluoride membranes modified with magnetite nanoparticles. Magnetite nanoparticles were synthesized by the co-precipitation method and stabilized with sodium polyacrylate. At first stage, the surface of PVDF membranes was modified by grafting of polyethylenimine. At the second stage the polyelectrolyte, grafted to the membrane surface, was used as a linker for magnetite nanoparticles immobilization. The modification of membranes was confirmed by IR spectroscopy, scanning electron microscopy and electro kinetic analysis. The dependence of zeta-potential on pH for PVDF membrane modified with PEI has confirmed the modification of the membrane surface as zeta-potential increases with pH decrease. SEM has shown that the surface of modified membrane is densely covered with nanoparticles, which form clusters. The dependence of the volumetric flux on the applied pressure at various concentrations of the carboxymethylcellulose (CMC) has been studied. Polyelectrolyte enhanced ultrafiltration with CMC has been used for iron(II) removal at initial Fe2+ concentration of 20 mg/L. The concentrations of iron(II) in permeate using an unmodified membrane has ranged from 0.6 to 1.0 mg/L, whereas for the modified membrane it has been 0.02÷0.08 mg/L.
- ItemFunctional nanoparticles for biomedical applications: a dsc study of membranotropic behavior(2021) Samoilov, A.; Lisetski, L.; Kasian, N.; Losytskyy, M.; Golub, Alexander; Yashchuk, V.Interaction of fullerene-containing silica nanoparticles (SiO2—С60, SiO2—С60—Pd) and DNA of natural origin (DNA and low molecular weight DNA - LmwDNA) with phospholipid model membranes was studied using differential scanning calorimetry (DSC). SiO2—С60, SiO2—С60—Pd and DNA had only minor effects on L-a-dipalmitoyl phosphatidyl choline (DPPC) membrane phase transitions, remaining essentially inert. LmwDNA induced noticeable changes in the DSC profiles, with the effects (increasing of the main phase transition temperature, significant peak broadening and splitting, vanishing of the pre-transition peak) increasing with concentration. No noticeable deviations from additivity could be noted under joint introduction of the nanosystems into DPPC membranes. Keywords: nanoparticles, phospholipid membranes, differential scanning calorimetry, low molecular weight DNA, phase transition.
- ItemHigh-temperature hybrid phthalonitrile/amino-MMT nanocomposites: Synthesis, structure, properties(2019) Bershtein, Vladimir; Fainleib, Alexander; Yakushev, Pavel; Kirilenko, Demid; Gusakova, Kristina; Markina, Daria; Melnychuk, Oleksandr; Ryzhov, ValeryHybrid nanocomposites based on heterocyclic network, obtained from bisphenol A based phthalonitrile (BAPhN) with different (0.03–5.0 wt%) contents of reactive amino-montmorillonite (MMT) nanolayers, were synthesized and studied for the first time. Their structure, dynamics, thermal, relaxation and elastic properties were characterized using transmission electron microscopy (TEM), mid-infrared (mid-IR), far-infrared (far-IR) and energy dispersive X-ray (EDX) spectroscopies, differential scanning calorimetry (DSC), and by dynamic mechanical analysis (DMA) and thermogravimetry (TGA) measurements performed in both air and nitrogen mediums at temperatures from 20 to 600–900°C. Depending on nanofiller content, different extents of MMT stacks exfoliation, from single nanolayers to MMT stacks with tens nanolayers-thickness, are observed in the nanocomposites. The pronounced dynamic heterogeneity in the glass transition and the ‘constrained dynamics’ effects are shown. For the pristine matrix, Tg (DMA) = 446 °С varying from 460 to 570 °С for the nanocomposites. After high-temperature treatment in N2 medium, the relaxation spectrum and glass transition disappear, and constant dynamic modulus E′ ≈ 3 GPa at 20–600°С is registered. A satisfactory thermal stability of the nanocomposites, with retaining the sample integrity is observed at temperatures up to ~500 °C in air and up to 900 °C in N2 medium.
- ItemHybrid antibacterial nanocomposites based on silica(2017) Kotsyuda, S.; Vakuliuk, Polina; Furtat, Iryna; Lebed, A.; Bilyayeva, O.; Golub, A.Nanocomposites with biological activity is gaining a big interest in the field of nanomedicine as this capacity plays crucial role in beneficial or adverse effects of a drug or working substance on living matter.
- ItemHydrogen peroxide decomposition by kaolin clay modified with nanoceria(2019) Grinko, Alina; Brichka, A.; Bakalinska, O.; Kartel, NikolayМатеріали конференції "Українська конференція з міжнародною участю "Хімія, фізика та технологія поверхні" та практикум "Біосумісні наночастинки на основі металів: синтез та застосування".
- ItemImmobilization of antibacterial agents on the surface of cellulose membranes modified with polyglycedylmethacrylate(2009) Chyketa, Olga; Pobigay, Ganna; Konovalova, Victoria; Burban, AnatoliyA new method of glycidylmethacrylate (GMA) radical copolymerization on the surface of commercial cellulose membranes followed by immobilization of synthetic antibiotics on grafted poly(GMA) chains has been developed. Transport and antimicrobial properties of modified membranes have been studied. It has been shown that decreasing of samples permeability is caused by grafting of GMA, and it depends on initiator concentration, duration of reaction and process temperature. Infrared spectrometry and capillary electrophoresis were used to analyze modified samples. Antibacterial properties of membranes modified by nalidixic acid and levofloxacin were studied against gram-negative bacteria E. coli and gram-positive bacteria S. aureus. Higher antibacterial activity of membranes modified by levofloxacin in comparison to those modified by nalidixic acid was shown. Thus, antibacterial activity of membranes modified by 0,5% solutions of antibiotics was 90% for samples with nalidixic acid and 100% for samples with levofloxacin. All samples showed lower antibacterial activity against gram-negative bacteria. The antibacterial activity remained stable for 36 days of membrane operation.
- ItemIn vitro activity of Tamoxifen-loaded magnetite nanoparticles against MCF-7 breast cancer(2017) Pylypchuk, Ie.; Synytsa, V.; Klochkova, O.; Antoniuk, N.; Gorbyk, P.Presentation speech at the Ukrainian Conference with International participation "Chemistry, physics and technology of surface" and Workshop "Nanostructured biocompatible / bioactive materials", 24-25 May 2017.
- ItemInvestigation of proteonectic properties of biologically active nanocomposites based on silica matrices(2019) Gaidai, Alina; Oliniichuk, H.; Kozakevych, R.; Murlanova, Tatiana; Vakuliuk, Polina; Kunytsya, N.; Furtat, Iryna; Tertykh, V.; Golub, AlexanderAbstract of the speech at International Research and Practice Conference "Nanotechnology and Nanomaterials" (NANO-2019), 27-30 August 2019, Lviv, Ukraine
- ItemMagnetite-polysaccharide nanocomposites as components of heterogeneous Fenton system(2017) Kolesnyk, Iryna; Volobaiev, I.; Dzhodzhyk, Oleh; Konovalova, Victoria; Golub, Alexander; Burban, AnatoliyPresentation speech at the International Research and Practice Conference "Nanotechnology and Nanomaterials" (NANO-2017), 23-26 August 2017, Chernivtsi, Ukraine.
- ItemThe method to analyze the functioning of the catalytic biomacromolecules under nonequilibrium conditions(2019) Barabash, Y.; Serdenko, T.; Knox, P.; Golub, AlexanderAbstract of the speech at International Research and Practice Conference "Nanotechnology and Nanomaterials" (NANO-2019), 27-30 August 2019, Lviv, Ukraine
- ItemMicrocapsules based on chitosan-carboxymethyl cellulose complexes obtained by membrane emulsification(2022) Konovalova, Victoria; Kolesnyk, Iryna; Pobigay, Ganna; Marynin, AndriyIn this work, thermo- and pH-sensitive microcapsules were obtained based on the polyelectrolyte complex of chitosan-carboxymethyl cellulose by the membrane emulsification. Microcapsules with a size of 200–250 nm were produced using a track PET membrane with a pore size of 0.1 μm. The stability of microcapsules, their size distribution, zeta potential of the surface, and the effect of temperature and pH on particle size were studied by the dynamic light scattering. The formation of the complex was confirmed by IR spectroscopy, and the structure of the complexes at different ratios of polymers was analyzed by viscosimetry. The kinetics of papaverine hydrochloride release from microcapsules based on chitosan : CMC complexes at a ratio of 1 : 1 and 3 : 2 was studied. This method is a simple technique for obtaining microcapsules from interpolymer complexes by alternately introduction of polymer solutions into the dispersion medium, which allows to obtain monodisperse suspensions of a certain size and effective immobilization of a wide range of pharmaceutical ingredients.
- ItemModification of silica gel with tetraphosphorylated calixarenes and examination of Eu(III) sorption(2019) Boiko, Y.; Yesypenko, О.; Drapailo, A.; Bryleva, K.; Sishkina, S.; Byelikov, К.; Vakuliuk, Polina; Rodik, R.; Golub, Alexander; Kalchenko, V.Матеріали конференції "Українська конференція з міжнародною участю "Хімія, фізика та технологія поверхні" та семінар "Біосумісні наночастинки на основі металів: синтез та застосування".
- ItemModified polyethersulfone membranes with photocatalytic properties(2017) Dzhodzhyk, Oleh; Kolesnyk, Iryna; Konovalova, Victoria; Burban, AnatoliyThe photocatalityc nanocomposite membranes with tin(IV) oxide nanoparticles were obtained by “layer- by-layer” self-assembly. Polyelectrolyte complexes with different nature were analyzed as a binder for nanocatalysts. PEI was used as a positively charged polyelectrolyte, and CMC, sodium alginate, k- or i- carrageenans were used as negatively charged ones. The presence of SnO2 on the membrane surface was confirmed by a scanning electron microscopy (SEM). Polyelectrolyte complexation was studied by zeta-potential measurement. The photocatalytic activity of the nanocomposite membranes was evaluated in the process of milk nanofiltration. The modification of polyethersulfone membranes with polyelectrolyte layers and SnO2 nanoparticles allowed to produce a highly concentrated retentate and membrane flux remained stable for over 8 h.