Permanent URI for this collection
Now showing 1 - 5 of 23
- ItemConflict issue perceptions in the Russian-Ukrainian conflict by the both conflict parties(2022) Savon, Vladyslav; Kuzio, Taras; Bierman, RafaelThis paper explores conflict issues perceptions of the Russian-Ukrainian conflict and compare the two-opposite point of views on this conflict.
- ItemMarketing Approaches in Political Branding during Election Campaigns(2022) Mokhnach, Marta; Gnatiuk, Mykona; Oppelland, TorstenResearch Question: What are the marketing approaches in the digital political communication used in the election campaigns in the Ukrainian presidential race 2019 and in the German federal race 2021? Type of the research question is descriptive.
- ItemThe Crisis of Legitimacy of The European Union on the Example of the Case of Poland(2022) Symerenko, Marharyta; Gnatiuk, Mykola; Leisse, OlafResearch question: What are the signs of the legitimacy crisis of the European Union in Poland?
- ItemThe politics of history of the Law and Justice party in Poland and its influence on Polish-Ukrainian relations(2022) Liubynetska, Anastasiia; Chabanna, Marharyta; Leiße, OlafThis paper intends to describe the politics of history under PiS-government and to establish its possible impact on the bilateral relations of Poland and Ukraine. The main research question of the present study is: How does Poland's politics of history under the PiS government from 2015 to 2019 affect Polish-Ukrainian relations?
- ItemThe role of the First Lady from a national media perspective: pessframing of Brigitte Macron and Olena Zelenska(2022) Matros, Anastasiia; Chabanna, Marharyta; Reiser, MarionThis thesis will examine how the media have framed the role of the current first ladies of France (Brigitte Macron) and Ukraine (Olena Zelenska) during the first three years of their husbands’ first term in office, i.e. 2017 to 2020 and 2019 to 2022 respectively.