Кафедра зв'язків із громадськістю
Permanent URI for this collection
Browsing Кафедра зв'язків із громадськістю by Title
Now showing 1 - 20 of 105
Results Per Page
- ItemAdministrative restructuring of inter-regional and inter-ethnic relations: confronting types of solutions: [preprint](European Centre for Peace and Development of the University for Peace established the United Nations, 2007) Yakushik, ValentinIn the context of the present analysis, “administrative restructuring” is regarded as the process leading to at least one of the following three results: (1) a change in the political and legal status of particular administrative entities within a state; (2) significant corrections of the boundaries between the existing administrative entities; (3) the creation of the new administrative (e.g. autonomous) entities, or the dissolution or loss of the old (traditional) ones. The present analysis is not just a purely theoretical exercise; rather, it is an attempt to present some typologies, which are relevant and important for identifying and listing the existing and possible confronting approaches (some of them being latent) to solving the acute inter-ethnic and inter-regional conflicts in the Western Balkans and, in particular, in Kosovo and Metohija (although not only there, but possibly also in Montenegro, Macedonia and Bosnia–Herzegovina). Keeping in mind mostly the process of further restructuring of the ex-Yugoslav territory (and concentrating on the related topical issues), some relevant and useful experiences of other regions will be presented, and some conclusions can be drawn from other countries facing the problems of separatism and irredentism, or at least the extreme forms of decentralisation, bordering on fragmentation.
- ItemCelebrity-батальйон на початку великої війни (інтернет-комунікація українських популярних особистостей у перші місяці російсько-української війни)(Національний університет "Києво-Могилянська академія", 2022) Коник, ДмитроТези доповіді учасника Науково-практичної конференції "Особливості трансформації комунікацій в умовах новітніх суспільних викликів", 17 липня 2022 року.
- ItemConstructing Narrative as a Method of Developing Conflictological Competence of Prospective Specialists in Advertising and Public Relations(2017) Titarenko, IrynaIn the article the essence of constructing narrative in self-education work as a method of developing conflictological competence of prospective specialists in advertising and public relations has been revealed. The narrative itself has been defined as a conflictological method, or a method of social impact. During the pedagogical experiment constructing narrative was carried out on several stages, i.e. organization and stimulation, content and activity, effect and reflection. It has been found out that such sequences of stages promotes directing motivation and values sphere of prospective specialists in advertising and public relations to constructive conflict resolution alongside with acquiring integrated knowledge on conflictology, developing conflictological skills and acquiring practical experience of constructive conflict resolution. It has been proved that the effectiveness of the developing conflictological competence of prospective specialists in advertising and public relations is provided by a set of appropriate methods, techniques and forms of learning activity. Organisational and methodical provision included reviewing of promotional narratives, analysis of experts’ opinions on the role of narrative in the field of media communications, using quest technologies, identifying characteristics of the target audience, creating, implementing and verifying the effectiveness of narratives for internal and external audiences with the help of GoogleApps services. The obtained results can be implemented in the professional training of prospective specialists in advertising and public relations.
- ItemCorporate Social Responsibility for Investors : Going Beyond Compliance : analitical report(2017) Zinchenko, Alla; Saprykina, MarynaThe study was conducted by CSR Ukraine within the project "CSR for Investors: Risks and Opportunities" under support of the Royal Norwegian Embassy in Ukraine. The Analitical Report is written by Alla Zinchenko and Maryna Saprykina.
- ItemDigital communications of the government of Ukraine in Health Care during the COVID-19 Pandemic(2020) Zinchenko, Alla; Naumov, Vadym; Oliinyk, YanaAbstract of the 6th International Scientific Conference ERAZ 2020 "Knowledge Based Sustainable Development", online-virtual May 21, 2020.
- ItemThe effectiveness of political communication of public authorities as a factor of stability of the country(2016) Naumov, VadymДоповідь на міжнародній конференції "Актуальні питання реформування комунікацій органів влади України з громадськістю".
- ItemEmpirical Analysis of State-owned Enterprises’ Non-Financial Reporting: The Case of Ukraine(2021) Oliinyk, Yana; Kucheriava, Maria; Zinchenko, Alla; Titarenko, IrynaThe paper puts forward the following fundamental hypothesis: assurance of transparency and quality of non-financial reporting of SOE, the decisive role in the regulation of which belongs to the state as the owner of assets, requires effective, efficient regulatory support that can ensure the achievement of sustainable development. The study provided evidence that the number of Ukrainian SOE that prepare management reports has increased since the introduction of the relevant legislation. The practical value of the study is to improve existing and introduce new tools for assessing the impact of institutional factors on financial and non-financial disclosure by SOE regarding compliance with the principles of sustainable development in a transitional economy.
- ItemGovernment communication: state and prospects(2016) Zinchenko, AllaДоповідь на міжнародній конференції "Актуальні питання реформування комунікацій органів влади України з громадськістю".
- ItemImpact of regulatory requirements on entities non-financial reporting: the case of Ukraine(2021) Oliinyk, Yana; Kucheriava, Maria; Zinchenko, AllaIn today’s environment of uncertainty and rapid change in the business environment (VUCA), there is a need to find effective solutions to global problems. The solution to urgent global problems facing Ukraine and the world depends on the orientation of business entities on the path to sustainable development. Ukraine has recently joined the countries with legislation requiring companies to compile and publish a management report. Therefore, determining the impact of institutional factors in ensuring the level of transparency and accountability of business organizations in countries with economies in transition in the context of SDGs’ attainment is now important. The core task of the study is to assess the dynamics of disclosure by certain enterprises of non-financial data, including the impact on the economy, environment and society, before and after the adoption of relevant regulations; to substantiate conclusions and suggest solutions to identified problems.
- ItemThe impact of the corporate social responsibility on the reputation of companies(2019) Zinchenko, Alla; Naumov, VadymGlobal trends of today are considered, which give impetus to the introduction and further development of corporate social responsibility. Based on numerous studies, the positive impact of social responsibility policy on the company (investment attractiveness, customer and employee loyalty, its value) and its reputation is analyzed. Based on the analysis and comparison of the methodology of international reputation ratings, the components of social responsibility that have the greatest impact on the growth of the company's reputation are identified.
- ItemThe Impact of the South Ossetian Conflict on Ukrainian Politics(Видавничий дім "КМ Академія", 2010) Yakushik, ValentinУ статті розглядається, як війна 2008 року між Росією і Грузією через Південну Осетію вплинула на культурні та політичні розколи сучасної України.
- ItemImplementing the Principles of the Rule of Law and Social Justice in the Process of Entrance Examinations to the Institutions of Higher Education in a Post-Soviet Country: [preprint](Zlagoda, 2000) Yakushik, ValentinThe research has been started with the aim to learn the experience (both positive and negative) in organisation of entrance examinations in the institutions of higher education in Ukraine (in particular, interesting practice at the University of "Kiev-Mohyla Academy" and the Ukrainian Academy of Internal Affairs), the experience of universities in Ukraine before 1917, the contemporary experience of British universities (UCAS system; the practice of University of London Examination and Assessment Council) and the organisation of "A"-level examinations in Great Britain, an outstanding experience of Taiwan's College Entrance Examination Center not only in organisation of an island-wide entrance examinations to the institutions of higher education, but also in generalising global experience in this sphere. The present paper was prepared on the basis of generalising experience of a pilot project "Access to Education in Ukrainian Law Schools" conducted by the Committee of the Supreme Rada (Parliament) of Ukraine on Legal Policy, Judicial and Legal Reform, the Centre for Social and Political Research (CSPR) at the University of "Kiev-Mohyla Academy", the Foundation for Promotion of Legal and Political Reforms (Kiev), the World Congress of Ukrainian Lawyers, and the University of East London with the assistance of the British Government Know-How Fund and the British Council, as well as on the basis of the relevant research conducted by the CSPR with the assistance of the Chiang Ching-kuo Foundation for International Scholarly Exchange (Taiwan). There are already several publications related to this project, some politicians incorporate the main ideas worked out during this project into their political programmes. There is a hope that quite soon Ukraine would be ready to effectively follow the road of civilised nations in the sphere of education management (as to universities admission and examinations procedures), and the relevant Ukraine’s policies may become a good example to a number of other post-Soviet countries.
- ItemIntercultural Communication and Community Participation in Local Governance: the EU Experience(2022) Parmanasova, Aisulu; Tytarchuk, Iryna; Titarenko, Iryna; Ivanova, Olena; Kurgan-Bakoveieva, Yana; Järvis, MarinaInteraction based on equality is a determining factor in an intercultural approach to mutual cross-border integration. States direct their policy vectors towards creating provisions for positive and constructive cooperation between people of different backgrounds and lifestyles with government institutions. The recognition and testing of policies and practices that promote intercultural interaction and inclusion by local governments are of particular importance in this context. The aim of the article was to identify and reveal current problems and the current state of regulation of intercultural communication and community participation in local governance in the European Union and Ukraine. Observation, analysis and survey methods were the main methodological tools. The study showed that the effective development of intercultural communication and community participation in local governance requires progress in the implementation of the overall strategies declared by the European Union. The adequacy and prospects of the intercultural cities network (ICC) are presented. Analysis of the survey of cities surveyed in the Intercultural Cities Index showed a high level of local government transformation and public participation in regional decisionmaking.
- ItemMedia as a tool of manipulative technology of Russian infoaggression in the Ukrainian media space(2022) Susska, Olha; Chernii, Liudmyla; Sukharevska, HannaThe relevance of the study is due to the fact that with the advent of the Internet and the rapid development of new information technologies, the possibilities of propaganda, including manipulative one, influence on people in order to sow conflict situations in society, stimulate the spread of nationalist and separatist sentiments. In information wars, which occur both on a global and regional scale, online media often come to the fore, outstripping traditional ones. The article shows the features and possibilities of Internet propaganda in the framework of information aggression in the Ukrainian media space in the context of the Ukrainian-Russian conflict.
- ItemModern Media in the Formation of the Political Image of the State and Political Leaders(2020) Buinitskyi, Vladyslav; Yakovets, AnatoliiThe article discusses the role of the media in shaping the image of a politician. special attention is paid to the role of television, which in many respects allows the audience to get a more complete picture of political figures. Also, attention is paid to the formulation of the image of political leaders in modern media.
- ItemPeculiarities of conducting forum theatre as a method of developing conflict competency of prospective specialists in advertising and public relations(2017) Titarenko, IrynaThe research paper deals with peculiarities of conducting forum theatre as a method of developing conflict competency of prospective specialists in advertising and public relations. It has been found out that directing motivation and values sphere of prospective specialists in advertising and public relations to constructive conflict resolution alongside with acquiring integrated knowledge on conflictology have been provided on the preparatory phase of the forum theatre; while developing conflict skills and acquiring practical experience of constructive conflict resolution have been carried out on the realization phase. The latter has been subdivided into warm-up, action, forum, preventive information and feedback phases. Methodical provision for developing conflict competency of prospective specialists in advertising and public relations has been given including familiarization with the essence of the forum theatre; performance planning; mastering search, analysis and processing methods; scenario development; distribution of roles; mastering techniques of contemporary theatre pedagogy; participating in exercises and games for improving body language, expressing feelings and actualizing personal experience; performing character roles by spectators, expressing opinions by the third party; performing roles of a stage director, actors and spectators of the forum theatre in turn. It has been stated that conducting forum theatre in the pedagogical process of H.E.E. will promote effective communication in external and internal professional environments of prospective specialists in advertising and public relations
- Item"Pro" and "counter" of media massification of consciousness in political communication between masses and elites(2016) Susska, OlhaДоповідь на міжнародній конференції "Актуальні питання реформування комунікацій органів влади України з громадськістю".
- ItemThe role of strategic communication in ensuring public support for government reforms(2016) Konyk, DmytroДоповідь на міжнародній конференції "Актуальні питання реформування комунікацій органів влади України з громадськістю".
- ItemSocio-communicative and cultural practices during the pandemic period(2021) Susska, Olha; Pashchenko, HalynaThe article considers socio-communicative and cultural practices in social networks during the pandemic. The aim of the article is to identify and specify the possibilities of using social media in the formation of communicative interaction, cultural practices in modern conditions. In the context of digitalization of communicative and cultural practices, there is a need for effective use of social networks as modern media platforms and communication channels. Modern media culture is a special new form of media communication, which covers all spheres of human life: business, education, politics, culture. Social networks create a culture where reality and virtuality will acquire the same status. New online communities, new journalism, blurring of reality through virtuality, interactivity, convergence – these are the modern realities of media culture. Thanks to social networks, the role of the audience in interaction with culture has changed, its perception has been supplemented by the active participation of users in the creation of content. Now everyone has a chance to demonstrate their talent and interact directly with the audience. To stand out in the endless flow of information and win the affection of users on social networks, you need to understand their specifics and make full use of their potential. Social networks allow you to be creative, create different types of content, promote it, develop your own brands and become famous opinion leaders. A variety of cultural areas, including quite traditional ones, are now actively seeking to engage users in cultural practices. This article discusses the features of the requests and preferences of the expert circle of social network users. It also demonstrates the importance of communication and cultural practices for PR professionals, as well as journalists and media workers.
- ItemUkraine on the Eve of Parliamentary Elections: Internal Trends and Security Implications(Center for Strategic & International Studies, 2001) Haran, Oleksii; Pavlenko, RostyslavUkraine’s upcoming parliamentary elections in March 2002 will determine not only the new composition of the Ukrainian parliament (Verkhovna Rada). They will also define the correlation of forces between the parliament, the president, and the government, the model of the 2004 presidential elections, and the fate of Ukrainian reforms and the geopolitical behavior of the country.